Monday, July 11, 2016

swirls + orange peels

In early June, I got a long arm quilting machine! For those who don't know much about quilting but hang around here for the Sophia pictures (I don't blame you), a domestic sewing machine stays still and the fabric or quilt goes through it. On a long arm quilting machine, the quilt stays still and the sewing machine moves over the quilt. It opens up a lot of possibilities for edge-to-edge designs.

Here's a bit of what my June summer vaca of long arm quilting looked like. I'll share the quilt details in separate posts because they deserve a little spotlight.






patriotic jelly filled || charm pack churn dash baby quilt || scrappy pineapples

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...