Friday, June 10, 2016

friday loves vol. 3

Summer break was kicked off with a weekend in the triple digits and no sign of cooling down anytime soon. Although the base pool is fabulous, it's still really really hot outside. I knew Sophia liked this infant/toddler floaty from last summer, so we took the plunge (ha) and bought her one this summer. She loves to be in the pool, and now momma can rest assured that she's not going to leap from my grasp in the water.

One of my most prominent pregnancy cravings was pineapple, and it really hasn't slowed down any the past two years. It's especially yummy in the summertime. So of course I had to make a pineapple quilt, buy a ceramic pineapple candle, and gold printed pineapple fabric. My MIL even gifted Sophia a stuffed pineapple from their trip to Maui. We are out of control.



When the baby needs a nap and I need to get out of the house, we head to the starbucks drive through. I'm a huge fan of their iced caramel macchiato made with coconut milk. The plus side is Sophia is typically asleep before we make it home and easily goes back to bed on the couch. Win, win.

This song is on repeat in our home lately. I can't get enough.



And fyi: today is the last day to enter the Freshly Picked moccs giveaway happening on my instagram! All you have to do is follow me + tag a friend (or five).

1 comment:

  1. This place doesn’t have any 'i'm too cool and busy for you' wait staff. As per me, everyone at these Seattle Venues is nice, friendly, and helpful and they really seem to like their jobs there and that is important to me. We had an awesome experience here.

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...