Thursday, December 24, 2015

the first (of two) christmas celebration

Married life means more than one Christmas, and one of my favorite things about it is how that stretches the festivities out multiple days! We celebrated with my in-laws first so that my sister-in-law could join in before leaving town.

This was also Sophia's first encounter with wrapping paper + bows. We learned, thanks to Sophia and our one year old cousin, that bows stuck to things are the best gift ever. You have my permission, go cheap, ya'll, and just get babies bags of bows from now on. (you're welcome)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...