Slider

quilts of 2015

Monday, December 28, 2015


sophia's baby quilt - hazel's baby quilt - #spellitwithmoda lap
'merica lap quilt- b&c log cabin swap queen - b&c swap quilt

I have loved every moment of quilting this year! I finally found a great way to get binding on quilts that I love every time, and have a few quilt tops that I am so excited to learn to long arm quilt and finish myself in this next year. There are some really fun 2016 projects that I plan to work on, and I'm sure a few unexpected ones will pop up along the way as well! (don't they always?) I also made a mini quilt wall this year, with a couple I made myself and a couple of sweet minis from friends. They make for fun and fast projects, brightening up my sewing space! I have some fun weekend mini quilts that I'm looking forward to making in the new year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan