Slider

september twelfth

Saturday, September 12, 2015


September 12: What are you currently up to?

reading... For the Love and laughing my way through every chapter.
trying... to keep some sort of balance between my responsibilities as a wife, momma, teacher, and hobbies.
cooking... lots of crockpot and one pot meals.
drinking... more water than is normal. Austen told me it's impressive that I can finish 48oz during my workday. really, I could finish it before lunch but teachers don't really get bathroom breaks.
pinning... grey walls. Austen has asked for it in the acre house, and I'm sort of obsessed with this idea of cooler colors. It's out of my comfort zone.
thanking... my husband for cleaning and doing laundry today. I gave him a good, long back scratch tonight for his productivity.
loving... bright colored quilts. And baby giggles.
hating... that it's still triple digits. And my school AC floods my room (aka: I have to shut it off).
feeling... really emotional over all of the refugee crisis stuff going on. I've cried a lot over this. I can't even imagine.
smelling... thieves in both diffusers in the living area and gentle baby + lavender in the nursery.
ordering... too much b&c fabric, and essential oils. Stocking up on some thieves products and purification this month.
considering... how working mommas do it. This is not for the faint of heart, and I just want to stay home in yoga pants with all the babies forever and ever. And quilt.
finishing... my b&c log cabin swap blocks and b&c bee hive blocks for my September gals this weekend. And then the fireworks quilt, because that lovely needs to be done by the end of the month. I am dying to curl up under it!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to start using my crockpot more! Seriously. Every time I do I'm so thankful.

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan