Monday, September 14, 2015

september tenth


September 10: 10 items off your bucket list.


I know this one's late, but we lost internet for about a week! So forgive me, and enjoy. ;) 

I made a 30 by 30 list that you can check out here. But some of my favorites that I've been working on (or hope to check off in the next year!) include:

have an entire handmade holiday again.
quilt for our parents for christmas gifts.
go skiing in park city, utah.
plant hydrangeas around our house and yard.
go to san francisco and the redwoods national forest.
read 30 books.
support austen as he finishes his bachelors.

and a couple extras:

cross off quilts from my wish list. (and find control of adding to that list!)
have a chemical free home by the new year.
declutter things that are not useful or meaningful before our move. 

I love seeing goals that people write for themselves to stay focused and on track. It's always so interesting to me! So what are some of your goals? Have you linked up with Bailey's September blogging challenge yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...