Slider

september goals

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer is gone. I'm back at work and really do have a sweet group of kiddos this year! It'll be interesting as I actually have more girls than boys - gasp! - but am looking forward to the next nine months with them. I love where I work and who I get to work with. Our school is just all around fantastic. 

That said, I feel like I made decent progress with my goals for August! Not perfect, but definitely progress.  

1. Finish the fireworks quilt and have it long arm quilted. - I'm only about 1/2 way done with my fireworks quilt. My goal is to finish blocks for a swap I'm in since it has a deadline and my fireworks quilt does not. I do love this quilt, so at least it isn't a forever work in progress!
2. Mail out secret buddy package + August #webeelate blocks.
3. Declutter and donate 7 more trash bags. We donated 4 more trash bags, but that's progress!
4. Read 1+ chapter a night (starting with The Fault in our Stars and For the Love). - I'm reading FTL right now. Seriously, go buy it. It's hilarious. 
5. She Reads Truth bible study at least 5x a week.
6. Sew a mini quilt for my mini wall (it's bare and the one I have is lonely). I quilted a mini for my #webeelate secret buddy, and received one! I pulled fabric for my mini, but just haven't gotten around to it.

photo via Mary Lynn Photography from my '13 UNLV graduation 

September has the possibility of getting very busy as I continue adjusting to being back at work. Keeping it simple and organized at home is a necessity.

1. Finish the fireworks quilt and have it long arm quilted. For real this month.
2. Finish reading For the Love.
3. Donate two trash bags (at least) from the guest bedroom.
4. Donate or gift art/prints and picture frames that we no longer love or have a need for. 
5. Find frames for a Rifle Paper Co. calendar and hang in the family room as a gallery wall.

2 comments:

  1. 4 trash bags last month is so many!!! You still need to read The Fault in Our Stars- it will make you bawl your eyes out but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Rifle Paper Co.!!!! So many cute things!! Good luck with your September goals, you are going to rock them!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan