Slider

august goals

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August... the last 2 1/2 weeks left of summer before I go back to work and my new group of 2nd graders comes to me at the end of the month. While I'm not looking forward to leaving Sophia during the day, I am very thankful Austen will be staying home with her (thanks to a wonky work schedule for him) and that I'm so close. Seriously, biggest blessing and peace of mind to work three streets away from my girl. 

Here's a little check-in with how my July goals went:

1. Finish paperwork and such in Texas.
2. Keep working on the fireworks quilt!
3. Mail out my July #webeelate blocks and secret buddy package. ;)
4. Declutter and donate some more.
5. Try a new recipe.




Not too shabby!!

For August, my goals are to:

1. Finish the fireworks quilt and have it long arm quilted. 
2. Mail out secret buddy package + August #webeelate blocks.
3. Declutter and donate 7 more trash bags.
4. Read 1+ chapter a night (starting with The Fault in our Stars and For the Love).
5. She Reads Truth bible study at least 5x a week.
6. Sew a mini quilt for my mini wall (it's bare and the one I have is lonely).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan