Monday, July 20, 2015

the best photographer

A good photographer is worth a lot of money, in my opinion. Those photos become memories and time stamps. Little slices of what was, forever frozen.

I am so glad that we used Mary Lynn Photography for Sophia's newborn photos when she was just 13 days old. Austen was hesitant to be in them, but she convinced him to take just a couple. He told me afterwards that she made him feel very comfortable and relaxed, which is so important to both of us. He even said that if and when she comes in town again, that she should do more pictures with her (!!!).

I've shared a few here, but she put more in a sweet blog post on her website. I love those photos of our sweet, teeny tiny babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...