Thursday, July 30, 2015

lately in photos





Some days are just plain hard and emotional. What I'm learning is that's okay within its boundaries. I don't need to be a mess over everything, but over some things, it's healthy. I'm learning to balance schedules and chores, and only hope when school starts in a few weeks I can keep some sort of normalcy to our routine. 

Except on those days when Sophia decides napping on me is better than in her crib. I soak those moments up, ya'll. I love her routine, how she self-soothes, and sleeps swaddle-less (!!!) in her crib now. But those times when she wants nothing more than to be in my arms? Yes. Always yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...