Thursday, July 9, 2015

fourth of july

Austen & I typically take our annual trip back to Texas in June, but postponed it to July this year due to a course he needed to take with the Air Force. I flew back with Sophia on the Fourth of July, and spent the afternoon-evening with my family swimming and BBQing. It was a sweet day with family, and only could have been better if Austen had been there to join in it with us! (he was driving back with the dogs)

There might not be much better than a sleepy baby in a cute swimsuit floating around the pool perfectly content.






The pool wiped us out so well, we needed a communal nap the next morning. (all the praise hand emojis for moments like that)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...