Tuesday, June 2, 2015

june goals


Oh, sweet summertime!! How I love these days! Here's a look back at my May goals:

1. Finish the #spellitwithmoda quilt. I even finished a jelly roll quilt, too! I blogged about my #spellitwithmoda quilt here!
2. Donate items that we don't use anymore
3. Resize the pattern for a double Irish chain quilt
4. Have friends over for dinner. 
5. Organize the heck out of my classroom before summer break.

I am so excited for June! Just spending my days with Sophia, hanging out by the pool, quilting... I love summer. 

1. Start and finish a round & round, and swoon quilt for my sisters. 
2. Donate items and clothes we don't use anymore. 
3. Finish staining crates in our laundry room/storage space.
4. Go for a walk with Sophia and the dogs at least 3x a week.
5. Have friends over for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...