Monday, May 18, 2015

life lately in photos








As the school year comes to an end, I am reminded me how much has changed in the past year. Last year this time, I hated my job. We were trying to get pregnant. I made a crazy goal of sewing a swoon quilt start-to-finish in two weeks. We had a little condo up in Utah that we escaped to on weekends.

Life is so good, literally, almost perfect right now. I love my job, my coworkers, my administration. We have the sweetest little pea we could have ever dreamt up. I'm still sewing like a crazy woman (and loving every second of it!). We don't have that sweet condo anymore, but we are planning an incredible road trip this summer throughout the west.

Sometimes, I'm in complete awe that this is my life.

I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. i can definitely say i am tasting some of this perfect-ness! ;)
    God is so good and it is a joy to see how happy you are and all the blessings in your life. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...