Slider

sophia's newborn photos

Friday, April 3, 2015

Austen & I chose to have lifestyle photos taken of our little family of three (+ Lilly and Shiloh) with my sweet friend and talented photographer, Mary Lynn. Mary did pictures for me when I graduated from UNLV in 2013, but got orders to Scott AFB about a year and a half ago. While chatting with her about photographer recommendations, we realized that Sophia's due date was just before a photography conference she was coming back to Vegas for. Everything worked out so perfectly and we were able to get some gorgeous photos taken when Sophia was just about 2 weeks old. Even Austen, who hates taking pictures, said she made him feel completely comfortable and he loves how the pictures turned out.

Here are some of my favorites:













I am so tickled with the way that they came out. I love that we have these gorgeous keepsakes of our tiny little pea for always.

And Shiloh was just too camera shy to get in any of the pictures. ;)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, just gorgeous. She is so sweet!!


    also, you are already sooooo skinny!! After i have a beeb, you better give me all your tricks!

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan