Tuesday, March 3, 2015

march goals

As cheesy as this is going to sound, February was literally one of the happiest months of my life. We were so blessed to have my mom here for 2 weeks, as she came in Monday and I went into labor with Sophia that Wednesday, then delivered on Thursday. Being a mom brings me so much joy, I absolutely love it! Watching Austen with her makes me love him even more.

February made my heart so full. I'm excited for March so that our little family can really settle into this new "us" and find a schedule and rhythm.

Here's how my February goals panned out:

1. Read through Make It Happen by Lara Casey with The Influence Network book study. I'm still working my way through this, and absolutely loving it!! I recommend it to anyone who needs a good book to really dig into.
2. When my mom comes in town, attempt homemade Polish pierogis and Italian pizelle cookies (#28 on my 30 before 30 list). Homemade...no. But we did get cheese and potato pierogis from the Polish Deli that Austen is already telling me I need to go buy more of. They were delicious. 
3. Sew swoon Euro pillow covers for our master bedroom before our lifestyle photo shoot with Mary Lynn. Nope. I was too busy, and that's okay! I'm hoping to do them over my maternity leave, or maybe the beginning of summer break so that our bedroom set is complete. 


My March goals are:

1. Finish reading through Make It Happen, and start reading Baby Wise.
2. Find Young Living essential oils that are going to be really useful with Sophia (I started my Essential Rewards this month, so am excited to put in my April order for what Sophia might use the most of!)
3. Go for a walk 4x a week, even if it's a short one while I continue to heal from my c-section.
4. Celebrate turning 26!!! And Shiloh turning 4!

I am so excited for March. I really just can't wait for a full month of snuggling Sophia and the boogs on the couch. Our hydrangeas and tulips are starting to come back, which I absolutely love. March brings on the beginning of spring and I'm excited to welcome warmer weather as a little family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...