Monday, February 2, 2015

february goals

Holy crap. It's baby month. Ready or not, here we go! 

January's goals were:

1. Buy any final needs of baby stuff!
2. Finish all work related paperwork (maternity leave, RTI, lesson planning, long term sub notes, making a bazillion copies, etc.)
3. Get our floors re-waxed and re-sealed (if we end up deciding to). -- We decided to not get our floors professionally done right now and to just get them nice and clean before baby-time ourselves.
4. Clean our microfiber sectional, professionally or myself (any advice on this is welcome!). -- This is my to-do item for my first day off work for my modified work schedule in February. Our section is ginormous, so it'll be an all day event. 
5. Get the guest room all set up and organized for the many guests we'll have in the next few months.



I feel like I say it every month that I can't believe such-and-such month is over and the new month is here. But I have been counting down to February for the past 9 months. I'm beyond ready for this, even if there a few things still left to do. 

1. Have a baby!
2. Do a last minute cleaning throughout the house before she comes. 
3. Have my parents and his mom come to Vegas to help with the baby.
4. Make various appointments I've been slacking to make (vet, dentist, eye dr.) while I'm on maternity leave. 
5. Maybe finish my Euro pillow covers in the swoon stars to match our quilt (at least before our lifestyle photo shoot with Mary Lynn Photography!)? Ya know, if I'm feeling adventurous and all. 

1 comment:

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...