Slider

our texas baby shower

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

We had the sweetest time back in Texas visiting family and friends. Our families threw a baby shower for us our last day in town, and we were beyond blessed by it! It was a funky weekend to have a baby shower (right after Thanksgiving), but we loved getting to see the family and friends who were able to come out for it.

I'm going to try to not overwhelm ya'll with pictures... ;)

My mom-in-law rented out a cute plantation styled house that has a large room on the lower level of the house for events. My momma put together decorations for the mantle, including a monogramed wreath with her initials: SLG. The wreath is going up on the door to her closet with a gold hook. 

My sisters, Lauren and Megan 

My sister-in-law and mom-in-law 

My sweet momma and I! This baby shower would not have happened without her.  

Megan prayed over the baby and I, and at this point was praying for my labor & delivery... 

Chuggin' from baby bottles for a game.  

Maddie called Austen to ask if there was anything we wanted as a baby gift. He said he had seen these teddy bears made out of alpaca fur that were incredibly soft, and Maddie was able to find one in the CO Springs area!  

A Polish styled baby dress from Auntie Lo. 


Of course, she'll be rocking some AF onesies! Can't you just picture this with a big giant bow in true Texas fashion, ya'll?

As I unloaded all of our baby gear into the nursery when we got back home to Nellis, I could not help but realize how blessed we are! It didn't sink in until I ran out of hangers for baby clothes and started washing baby blankets (since I've been told to wait to wash clothes until she needs them). I'm just in awe of the generosity of our sweet family and friends!

One more baby shower to go, but this time, celebrating with friends here in Vegas! And much closer to little pea's due date. :)

1 comment:

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan