Slider

nursery sneak peek

Monday, November 24, 2014

I thought I'd share a few sneak peeks at the nursery since it's almost done, but not quite yet. There are still a few things we need left, like a nightstand, some wire baskets for under the changing table, and her crib skirt (but that's due to come today!).

We went with a focus on neutrals with radiant orchid and gold accents, and some little hints of outdoorsy elements. I wanted it to feel simple, not at all overwhelming, and to play up textures and layers of neutrals more than too much color or busyness of patterns. Her quilt provides the punch of color that the room needed, but isn't too overwhelming.

Her room has come together really well for being such a small space, and I'm happy with how it's turning out! Once we get everything together, I'll post pictures showing her space as a whole. :)





Only about 12 more weeks left to go until it's baby time... I'm finally starting to feel like we're going to be ready for her in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan