Slider

little baby garrett

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Austen & I are excited to share that we're expecting our first baby! I'm due February 2015 and we are absolutely tickled to become parents.


I love this ultrasound of our little babe. I was 10 weeks, 1 day when it was taken, but baby was measuring 10 weeks, 5 days. The little dots that are up above its head? Those are its fingers. It had both hands touching its face for pretty much the entire ultrasound. At one point, I laughed, and it un-scrunched its legs and started kicking. At that point, the doctor said she put her bets on a specific gender, even though it's still too early to know for sure. We could see its fingers and toes, even its brain. It was so amazing, and I'm excited to be able to bring Austen next week for another ultrasound I have so he can see the little one, too.

We love this little babe so much already. We are so excited for the next phase of life, and are thankful for this blog to be able to document it and share it with ya'll.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a sweet sono picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! So happy for y'all, can't wait to read more updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! So excited to follow along on your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So excited for you guys! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan