Slider

goals for april

Friday, April 4, 2014

This month, ya'll. I can already tell it will be busy, refreshing, and hopefully crazy bunches of exciting. I am so ready for spring. New life is everywhere and it is just what my heart needs. 

Here's a look back at March's goals:

1. Finish reading Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist.
2. Start working on my wintery X quilt, and continue working on learning quilting with paper piecing.
3. Master counting to 10 and the ABCs in Polish.
4. Declutter our master bedroom from anything that we don't use or has no meaning to us.
5. Celebrate the heck out of my 25th birthday!

Honest to goodness, here's how it went...

1. Nope. I wish I had time to read for pleasure this past month, but it just didn't happen. I'm looking forward to long flights and layovers to get it finished. I love the book, just haven't made time to finish reading it.
2. Yes, and it is challenging but so precious! I also worked on a few paper pieced stars that I love. Ya'll can read up on that here. 
3. Um, no. I've watched parts of Beauty & the Beast in Polish though, so I can walk around singing in Polish jibberish through the streets of Krakow. Because that's going to get me far... 
4. We didn't get to our master bedroom, but instead decluttered the office. It was a much bigger undertaking and I am so thankful that it's done. There are few things left to craigslist or donate, but I am happy to actually walk around in the room now! 
5. Ya'll can read up on that here


So for April, I don't want to be ambitious, just honest. Here's what my goals for April look like:

1. Teaching stuff. I'm going to leave it at that until more can be said.
2. Take lots of gorgeous pictures in Poland! Also, will be on the lookout for some Polish pottery, Easter pysanky eggs, Disney DVDs, and children's books. 
3. Finish reading Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist and maybe start some of my Beth Moore books I downloaded ((my first experience with downloadable books...not sure what I think yet! do any of ya'll prefer downloadable books to the real deal?))
4. Change out some artwork in the house. 
5. Get the hubs to go through his clothes! There are shirts from elementary school in there... 

I am really looking forward to all this month holds. There is something so contagious and wonderful about spring time. I'm also really hoping our monsoon season hurries up. This sweet pea needs some rain!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan