Slider

a sick blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2014

So sorry for the blogging dry spell.

Getting sick is no fun.

I spent Friday-Tuesday feeling like crap on a stick. I ran a fever for two days and then was hit with horrible sinus issues. While trying to go to the doctor, my car died and then I missed my appointment and spent the next day in the ER on base ((because that's what they tell you to do when you can't see a doctor)).

So that's what happened to me for the past week. Since then, I've been on a cleaning rampage. The floors, the tubs, the coffee maker, the piano... Things that don't need to be cleaned, I'm cleaning.


I'm ready to get back into the blogging swing of things again. Only two weeks until spring break ((which means less than 2 weeks until Poland!!)) and I'm going to share some great bloggers with ya'll for some guest posts! I also have some gardening and diy news, as well as some fun quilting stuff.

Here's hoping the meds keep working their magic and the germs are gone for good. Thanks for sharing your germs, first graders.

3 comments:

  1. Boo! Glad you're feeling better and cleaning things that don't need to be cleaned. Haha. Any plans for spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and you poland trip! & so happy your feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan