Saturday, February 22, 2014

my stress busters

Day 22: how you fight anxiety/fear/stress

I talked a lot at the beginning of the new year about my word for 2014: relax. You can find those posts here and here. Really for me, it comes down to this mentality:


For me, it means leaving work early and not dragging my work problems home with me. There is a lot more cuddling and a lot less complaining. I quilt, I bake, and I read.

I've noticed that it's helping. While I can't change what happens at work, I can control what happens at home and my attitude about it. Relaxing is a beautiful thing, ya'll.

 Blog Everyday in February

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...