Sunday, February 16, 2014

leave your bangs

Day 16: a hard lesson learned

A couple of summers ago, I learned a hard lesson.

Don't cut your own bangs. 

Especially a week before you have a professional photo shoot with your husband ((who hates taking pictures)).



Thankfully, the wind was blowing in most of the pictures so they aren't too horribly noticeable. We called these the "whoa bangs", because when Austen came home, he took one look at me and simply said, "Whoa." Oh, and this was almost 3 weeks later, because our photographer was gracious enough to push back the shoot so they could grow out a little.

And, plug in for me here, I've lost almost 15 lbs since these were taken. Whoo hoo!

So lesson learned: don't cut your own bangs, and work hard to lose weight the right way ((because it feels good to look back and realize how good you feel now compared to then)).

 Blog Everyday in February

1 comment:

  1. You seriously crack me up! I love your fun approach to this prompt! I'm still laughing because honestly I went to cosmetology school and I ruined a lot of people's hair including my own!

    P.s how did you loose 15 pounds? (You look great then and now though) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...