Slider

goals for march

Friday, February 28, 2014

Well, February came and went, didn't it?! This past month, I tried to keep up with blogging every day for the entire month, and while I missed some here and there, overall I loved the challenge! Thank you, sweet Bailey, for hostessing that for us.

And hello again to all of my new followers! Ya'll are the best, as I seriously cherish each and every new follower that comes along to sweet pea's. I hope you stay, and continue to love it, even when there aren't prompted posts each day!

we do nap time right in our home!

So since tomorrow is March ((whoop whoop!!)), I thought I'd share some goals I have for the next month. It's been a while since I did this, and really love the accountability.

1. Finish reading Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist.
2. Start working on my wintery X quilt, and continue working on learning quilting with paper piecing.
3. Master counting to 10 and the ABCs in Polish.
4. Declutter our master bedroom from anything that we don't use or has no meaning to us.
5. Celebrate the heck out of my 25th birthday!

This month, I'll really hone in on decluttering from just 1 room. I've been working a lot on our office, but that's something I need to spend a weekend with Austen doing. So, we'll focus on our master bedroom, as it's mostly going through clothes we don't wear or fit into anymore. Spring cleaning decluttering at it's finest, ya'll.

I want to be able to pull 1 or 2 things from my 30 by 30 list each month to work on, and I am hopeful this will help me work towards some of those that I know I could get better at working towards! My 2 I'm pulling from my list this month are decluttering anything without meaning to us, and learn how to quilt with paper piecing. I've started this new quilting technique, but want to hone in on those skills before I post about it.

Does anyone have any exciting plans for this next month? Anyone else a March baby, like me? Or does the big 2-5, quarter of a century old, car insurance something or another scare anyone else a little, too? I'm excited for it, but dang, 25 sounds so old mature!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEK 25! when did we become 25???
    Mine will be in July...

    gah!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan