Slider

blogs i love

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blogging brings me so much joy, and reading beautiful blogs brings me so much inspiration! Even if we can't do any home renos right now, I remember the crazy makeover that happened in our first house and love seeing others get to pour into their homes in the same way. I love pouring into our marriage, and am encouraged to see others do the same in theirs. Sometimes, I just plain 'ole like to read and be an online part of people's lives!

So here are my five favorite blogs to keep up with:

Young House Love - I love their diy's, but I also love their honesty with what works and what doesn't. They have detailed descriptions of all of the tasks they undertake, and I love that sometimes, they admit calling in a professional is the best way to go. I'm also loving seeing their design house they're creating, alongside a nursery for their second baby.

Little Baby Garvin - My daily dose of humor. She blogs about real life with a toddler while pregnant. Her house is perfect in that I-didn't-try-too-hard kind of style. I also really wish I had the guts to paint a room black after reading her blog. But, I don't.

My Sweet Savannah - Melaine has such a dreamy coastal cottage! She decorates with lots of whites, which I know my hubs will never let me do, but she pulls it off so well. I love getting ideas of how to incorporate natural pieces into decor, which my husband is always willing to let me do ;) They also have a precious lab puppy. I am down for a lab now, as long as it's a champagne lab!

Happily Ever Strader - A North Texas girl after my own heart. She's a newly wed living not far from where we're from, renovating and decorating their first home. Their before and afters remind me so much of the drastic change we saw when my parents and I renovated our first home. And all of her sweet posts about Texas make me homesick ((in a good way!)) for the Lone Star State.

Michaela Noelle Designs - I'm always up for new design ideas, and things that make me think outside of the box when it comes to the way homes are stylized. Most everything she posts is beautiful, whether the style works for us or not, there are usually one or two things I can pull away and try out in our home.

So there ya'll have it. A sweet little list of just a handful of my favorite go-to blogs.

 Blog Everyday in February

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan