Slider

home goods quiz

Friday, January 24, 2014

I have been sick for the past week, ya'll. I'm pretty sure one of my kiddos gave their germs to me last week and with an added stress the past two weeks, my immune system caved. So, I called in for my first sick day today. Now I'm trying to air out the house and clean all of the germs away so I can finally kick this and not pass it onto Austen!

While lounging, I came across Melissa's blog post that featured the HomeGoods style scope quiz. Having not much else to do, I decided to take it. So simple. You just click on 5 pictures that speak to you, and it gives you your style scope. And, it hit the nail on the head.

My style? New Country, with a touch of classic. Amen, ya'll.


It's great because it gave some ideas for entertaining, decorating on a budget, and what to buy someone who has that style. And then had me dreaming up decorating a house where I can actually paint all of the walls, put in backslashes, and hardwood floors... Ahh. Someday.

So that's my Friday. Lounging. Cleaning. Maybe some quilting. Some Polish youtube videos and Disney movies.

Has anyone else gotten bit by the flu bug? Have any ideas on how to keep myself from going insane from all of my own coughing and sniffling?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you found the quiz and took it :) It's so quick and pretty fun! Hope you have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan