Slider

happy 26th birthday!

Monday, January 27, 2014

My husband, best friend, and love turned 26 today. I absolutely love this man more than anything and love having a day to celebrate everything "him".


He is such a wonderful husband to me, and a sweet fur daddy to Lilly & Shiloh. I know he is going to make an incredible dad to our babies someday ((whole heaping bunches of them, babe!)). He makes me giggle, pushes me to do more in every area of our lives, and teaches me to find the priorities in life.


For his birthday, he asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I made him The Pioneer Woman's chocolate cake with her cream cheese icing. This was after I realized I forgot to get him chocolate icing from the store, and had to make some at home. He never even noticed because the icing is that good.

The cake might not look pretty, but ya'll, it is delicious. He said it's the best cake he's ever had. I brought a piece to work for a friend of mine, and she was trying not to make moaning noises as she ate it. Seriously, bake it so that you can have your cake and eat it.


This just might be my favorite picture of him. It's so playful and I just happened to snap him when he was sneaking a lick. ;)

To my love, my husband. I hope you had the sweetest birthday. I love that you now love your birthday and soak up "birthday weekends", milking it for all its worth ((as you should!)). I love to spoil and take care of you. You are an amazing husband, sweet dad to our boogs, and will make the most wonderful daddy, someday. Words really don't seem to be enough, and I'm glad our love doesn't always need words.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan