Wednesday, January 29, 2014

february blog challenge

Blogging every day, for a whole month? Kind of daunting to this you're-lucky-to-get-two-posts-a-week-from-me kind of blogger. But, I figured, this would be a great way to meet new bloggers and let ya'll get to know me better. The deep, the shallow, the silly, and the serious.

First of all, Bailey from Anchored in Love Divine is over on my sidebar. She is amazing, a Baylor Bears graduate ((my little sister has a kindred heart for all things Bears)), and has such a real blog. Definitely check her out, as she is the one hostessing this blog link up and challenge for February.

So, here's the line up:


And here's the link up button:

 Blog Everyday in February

I would love to see ya'll post as well! 

2 comments:

  1. oh, this looks like fun! I've seen blogging challenges before, but this one actually looks doable to me for some reason... maybe I'll have to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to join us! It's going to be a challenge but such a joy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...