Slider

shabby apple feature blogger

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ya'll, I'm speechless. I just found out that I was chosen as this week's featured Shabby Style Blogger by Shabby Apple (here)! What an honor! I had no idea about it until someone left a comment under a previous post that they found me through Shabby Apple's blog.

I styled their blue racer skirt for my UNLV graduation pictures, and those are the ones they used. I love it! Thank you so so much, Shabby Apple. I am so truly tickled pink.




shirt: target
shoes: Fossil (BX, old)
necklace: Grandma's pearls

2 comments:

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan