Slider

guest post with sarah of silly incantations

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hey ya'll, today I'm blogging over at Silly Incantations since Sarah is in teacher orientations and setting up her classroom this week. (luck duck). I'm sharing a little bit about my autumn loves, from projects I've done around here to make the home more autumny and projects I have on my to-do list. I'd love for ya'll to hop over and check it out.

To all ya'll who are stopping by from Silly Incantations - welcome! I hope ya'll will follow the blog and enjoy what you read :) 

an autumny picture of me last year when i finished knitting my cowl just in time
for our two year anniversary. so so ready for autumn again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan