Slider

praxis - check!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I PASSED MY PRAXIS 2!! 

Holy smokes. What a relief! For those who don't know, Praxis 2 is the teacher certification test required for Nevada (and other states, or so I've heard). I took the test about a month ago and got my results this morning. 

Minimum passing score for Nevada is 161. The highest possible is 200. I got a 185! Heck stinkin' yes.

I have such a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. I have this week + 2 full more weeks of takeover, then Spring Break, and only 4 weeks left of student teaching after that! The light is bright at the end of the tunnel. 


Now if you don't mind, I need to crash like Shiloh in a warm, cozy spot.

xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. WAHOOOO! we have to take it here too! I was SO nervous, but I actually ended up getting a 189! Such a relief!! Congrats love! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know Missouri requires it too! I was ecstatic when I saw I got a 185; way to go on your 189!!

      We need to chat about some blogger pen pal swap, missy ;)

      Delete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan