Slider

haps birfday, jess!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Saturday was our good friend, Jessica's, 22nd birthday. Ya'll who have hung around on the blog for a while might recognize her name - her husband went to tech school with Austen and they moved out here with us at the same time. The four of us lived in teeny tiny TLF for something around five days, with two dogs and a cat. Needless to say, we're best friends by default ;)

We took the Swift's up to the Utah condo with us to teach Jess how to ski and Jake to relearn how to snowboard. Enjoy the major instahash of photos. BTW, I'm in the bright turquoise ski helmet. Sexy, I know.




 

The last one is an attempt to get all four of us on three different chairs in the picture. You can see a teeny tiny Austen in the background if you squint hard enough.

So haps birfday, Jessica! We're all glad you came out of your momma's vagina that day singing, "Ya'll ready for this?!" ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Yes, I'm in third grade! I'd love to chat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Sounds good! I also wanted to chat with you about a blogger snail mail swap that another blogger (a real life friend of mine) and I want to start up. Could I email you some details on it and see if you might want to do this too, and get some of your followers in on it?

      Delete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan