Sunday, August 19, 2012

you're always seventeen in your hometown

I'm hanging out this week with one of my best friends, Jesse, of Poverty Barn. I'm enjoying the "cool" low 80* temperatures, antiquing, and The Festival of the Little Hills on Main Street. Jesse has the cutest red-haired, blue-eyed 5 month old baby girl and it's only making my baby bug worse! I will share lots of pictures later, but wanted to leave ya'll with a few teasers until then (thanks to instagram):

apple butter & honey made by a local amish community. mmm,
i love roadside markets!

the house i grew up in for 14 years

baby olivia & i having tummy time while watching "sweet home alabama".
i taught her southern men are best, don't marry a yankee ;)

happy baby o

sunday's finds:
polish pottery milk jug that perfectly matches my set at home
apple butter & polish pottery mug
pyrex teacups
glass candle sticks
calvary church t-shirt 

If you can't tell, I love apple butter, Polish pottery, and Jesse's baby girl. So far, this vacation has been heavenly relaxing and I'm excited to do some posts on my trip in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...