Slider

Shiloh's One Year

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's been one year since we brought little miss Shiloh home from San Jose, California. The hubs & I went on a nine hour roadtrip to Northern California to get her, doing eight hours the first day, staying the night at a hotel, the last hour, paperwork, and then the full nine hours home on the second day. Talking about a whirlwind, but so worth it! Here is where I talked about our trip and posted the first pictures of her with us. I can't believe it's been a year!

We brought her home at exactly eight weeks old. She weighed 5 lbs and couldn't even get off of the couch if you put her on it (she was too tiny and scared to jump down). Her favorite place to play was under the ottoman, because she could drag toys under there and Lilly couldn't get them out. Now, a year later, she's 15 lbs (on a fat day) and runs the house like the little monster she is! Her favorite random places to play are behind the couch (between the couch and wall) and in the bathtub after we take showers. 


I figured since I'm reminiscing about getting little monster, I'd link up to the post about how to make your own envelope dog bed. It was so much easier than I'd thought and definitely recommend it! 

diy envelope dog bed & lilly mae

shiloh anne - 8 weeks old

shiloh and i in northern cali

lilly & shiloh - 9 weeks old
(austen sent me this picture while i was having a bad day
on my trip back to texas for my dad's cancerous tumor surgery
because he knew it'd cheer me up. i love him. and them.) 

lilly teaching shiloh how to snuggle

austen & i at shiloh's puppy training class graduation

shiloh almost 1 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan