Slider

Sunday, October 23, 2011

HAPPY ONE YEAR ENGAGED ANNIVERSARY TO US!!! I can't believe it's been a year already since Austen proposed, I'm not sure if it's flown by or gone slow, maybe a bit of both. It's been wonderful regardless :)

Yesterday, I took Lilly & Shiloh to PetSmart for a Howl-O-Ween picture. We met up with Katie Wonnell and her fur babies. She has two Boston terriers, Sugar & Kane, and it was cute having the puppies meet for the first time. We had fun at PetSmart doing the pictures too, and I got the girls two babies (toys) for being good too. 

Austen and I ran errands today. While he went into REI, I window shopped at Francesca's Collections, Anthropologie, and Pottery Barn. I wish I could decorate our entire house from Anthro and Pottery Barn...ah, a girl can dream! And then he took me on a lunch date to Panera Bread, then we got me a new computer from Best Buy. We get to pick it up tomorrow - YAY! My poor old dell is falling apart, literally. It's hanging on by one hinge and has 2 keys missing, 1 stuck. The top by the power button is popped up and you have to push it down in order to use the power button. I've been waiting and waiting though until I need a new one, and tonight was the night! 

We have a busy week ahead of us. CCSD is out Thursday-Friday so I get Friday off work. Thursday we're getting 1 year anniversary pictures done by our cousin, Hope. Then next weekend we're heading up to Mt. Charleston for our anniversary getaway. I can't wait :)

1 comment:

  1. so adorable, they couldnt have posed any better! their scarves look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan