Slider

Shiloh's Puppy Graduation

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Little Miss graduated puppy class from PetSmart today! I'm such a proud dog mom! I think throughout the past 6 weeks, it taught me more how to train her instead of her learning tricks and commands. Which ultimately is what dog training is - training the person, not the dog. Here's some pictures of our little eventful night:

our little flopsy mopsy :)

i told austen i felt like our baby was graduating kindergarten...

we're so proud!

So yes, there you have it. Me in all my dog-mom-dorkiness. But I love it. And I love Lilly & Shiloh. We had fun over the past 6 weeks at puppy classes, and she really did get a lot out of it! I'd recommend PetSmart training classes to anyone, especially at $110 (and we got a $10 off coupon so ask for those!) it's affordable and personalized. And I think the little touches like the diploma and graduation cap were too stinkin' cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan