Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My first day of substitute teaching in Clark County School District - CHECK! It was quite the eventful day, as I had the first 1/2 of my day spent with 2nd graders, and the second 1/2 with 4th graders. Each class had about 30 students in each. This cute Southern Belle is used to about 20 per class, so that was an adjustment. But nothing some liquid gel aleve and an hour nap couldn't fix when I got home :) I think Friday will be much smoother of a ride.

A sweet surprise was we got puppy pictures today! While chilling out with my little man (my neighbor's littlest son, Jaedn), I got the email from our adoption coordinator. 

I love that face!

So stinkin' cute

So yup. Right now I'm getting everything prepared to do a BUNCH of homework tomorrow since I have one week before finals, and a crazy week it'll be! And since I was gone all day today, then took a nap, then babysat, I didn't get much done around the house. Luckily Austen said he'll help me more now that I'm working too, and he was sweet enough to make us dinner and do the dishes! I love my man :)

I hope all my blog-people enjoy their night. I can't wait to clean tomorrow, and go to the thrift store. That's my treat to myself!! I'll post pictures of that outing soon too...and of the one when my momma came...and when we paint. Man, I have a lot of blog catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all ya'lls comments! I will try to either respond to your comment via the post or in email to ((hopefully)) create a more personal conversation.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...